By earning a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM, CSP-PO, CSP) certification you:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world's largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Identify and differentiate yourself in the job market using digital badges (coming soon)
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Become an expert in something (Scrum) that will not grow obsolete or out of style
- Letting others know about your accomplishments by displaying your CSP-SM or CSP-PO certificate & logos, along with an active profile on the Scrum Alliance website
To become a Certified Scrum Professional® ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) or Product Owner (CSP-PO), you must satisfy following eligibility criteria:
- Be a current holder of an active Advanced Certified ScrumMasterSM (A-CSMSM) or Advanced Certified Scrum Product OwnerSM (A-CSPOSM) credential.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering.
- Have a minimum of 24 months of work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster or Product Owner (from within the past five years).
Why take it with Evelyn Konsult AB?
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention. As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical. Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"